Job Seeker Home
(this posting is closed/inactive)
MC Residential Communities
San Antonio, TX 78230 United States
To be responsible under the supervision of the Property Manager for all phases of operations of the property, including but not limited to; the general administration, shows and lease apartments to prospective residents. Assist in gathering and compiling current market and economic information and prepare competitive market analyses and trends as necessary.
Responsible for or ensure that customer applications are complete in accordance with all legal requirements and company policy. Assist with the development and implementation of marketing plans, marketing strategies, and marketing outreach. Responsible for sales activity and interact directly with prospective and current residents to achieve maximum occupancy. Maintain accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, presentations, closed sales and follow-up activities within their assigned properties. Demonstrated proficiency in the use of the internet and internet searches. Must be skilled in word processing, drafting correspondence, and memoranda. Ability to use an IPhone and outlook to post and coordinate all appointments. Attention to details, and basic experience with MS Office software applications required (e.g., Microsoft Office, Word and Excel).
• Generating and handling traffic, leasing apartments, qualifying prospects and renewing second generation leases.
• Knowledge of principals and methods for showing and promoting property
• Generate traffic through company supported advertisements, internet sites, and participation in multiple listing services within budget guidelines.
• YARDI, general accounting knowledge and tasks
• Completing leasing agreements and collecting rental deposits
• Complete move-in paperwork and procedures
• Responsible for proper maintenance of all resident and property files
• Collect rent and handle delinquent accounts
• Ensure residents are provided with a clean, safe, well maintained community
• Efficient and timely processing of all required administrative forms, reports and related information
• Responsible for maintaining a professional appearance and attitude at all times
• Proven exceptional communication skills both written and verbal
• Bilingual in Spanish a plus
• Establishing good rapport with residents
Education, training, experience:
Two (2) or more years of leasing agent experiences or any equivalent combination of education and/or experience from which comparable knowledge, skills and abilities have been achieved.
Terms & Conditions